Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Lush Cosmetics Bubblegum Lip Scrub

Hi beauties,

I hope you're all doing well. Who loves rough/cracked lips? Not I! I recently ordered Lush Cosmetic's Bubblegum Lip Scrub, and let me tell you...I just want to eat the whole jar. Seriously, this product smells so sweet and tastes like bubblegum. I've tried so many lip scrubs before, but I was never happy with these lip scrubs because they were too rough on my lips. This product on the other hand is very gentle on your lips. My lips feel so soft and luscious. I will never buy another lip scrub again!! This is my holy grail of lip scrubs. I love it and so will you! After I remove the lip scrub I apply Dior's Creme de Rose Plumping Lip Balm and I have smooth lips for days! 

http://www.lushusa.com/Lip-Balms-and-Scrubs/lip-balms-and-scrubs,en_US,sc.html

No comments:

Post a Comment