Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

Hi beauties,
So, recently I made a trip to Nordstrom in search of an exfoliating/hydrating facial mask. I have heard wonderful reviews about products from Kiehl's skin care line from beauty bloggers to makeup artists so I decided to buy a mask from their line. Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque is amazing! The minute I applied the mask I felt this warm/tingly sensation on my skin. A little bit goes a long way. You have to apply a thin layer and let it sit on your skin for 10 mins. It hardens on your skin, but it's very easy to remove. My skin felt so soft and plump. My pores looked clean and less noticeable. This mask is great for women with normal to oily skin because it absorbs all the excess oil leaves your skin soft and glowing. It's totally worth the buy! It comes in a 5 oz container which will last you months to come! I use this mask twice a week and my skin has never looked better! People have been asking me what skin care I've been using because they say that I have that "goddess glow" to my skin. I hope you guys give this product a try! I am totally love with this mask. Link is below if you want to purchase it.  xo

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/kiehls-since-1851-rare-earth-deep-pore-cleansing-masque/3063703

No comments:

Post a Comment