Saturday, July 12, 2014

Yves Saint Laurent 'Volume Effet Faux Cils Baby Doll' Mascara

Hi beauties, so is anyone else struggling with eye allergies?! Seriously finding a mascara that's easy on the eyes is so difficult. My eyes get so itchy and irritated when I apply mascara. I recently made a trip to Nordstrom to purchase a new mascara. I decided to try out YSL's babydoll mascara, and I am very pleased with it. It's surreal that I can go out without wanting to pull my eyes out. This mascara is amazing! My lashes are naturally long so I usually purchase a mascara that gives my lashes volume. I've worn this mascara for 2 weeks now and my eyes are not itchy or irritated. I will definitely hold onto this mascara. It's a little pricey but it's well worth it especially when you have really bad allergies and you cannot go a day without wearing mascara. I hope you guys give this mascara a shot. xoxo
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/yves-saint-laurent-volume-effet-faux-cils-baby-doll-mascara/3519169?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=157&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_1_A

No comments:

Post a Comment