Saturday, July 12, 2014

Shiseido Ibuki Protective Moisturizer

Hi dolls, so can I tell you how obsessed I am over this moisturizer that I recently purchased from Nordstorm?! It's probably the best moisturizer I've ever purchased. My skin tends to get oily around noon. This moisturizer glides on easily and absorbs very quickly into your skin. Since my skin is oily some moisturizers will make my skin look shiny instead of glowing. One pump is literally all you need for your whole face. The formula is so light I love it!! It gives my skin this beautiful glow. It's $45 at Nordstrom, and let me tell you...it's worth every penny! xoxo


http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/shiseido-ibuki-protective-moisturizer-spf-18/3557571?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=54&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_0_A

No comments:

Post a Comment