Saturday, July 12, 2014

Laura Mercier Red Amour Lipstick

Hi dolls, I hope you're all having a fabulous day! I recently made a trip to Nordstrom because a girl can never have too much make-up right? ;) I went through all my make-up and realized that I have all shades of pink lipsticks and lipglosses and not a shade of a red lipstick in sight. Not every red lipstick matches with my skin tone. I tend to look more pale if the lipstick has orange tones to it. I decided to try out this beautiful cherry red lipstick (Red Amour) and I am in love!!! I've found the perfect shade. It's a universal shade and has blue tones to it so any woman can rock this lipstick. I paired this lipstick with a beautiful lip glaze. I also made a post about the lip glaze if you guys want to try it out. They go perfectly well together. xoxo


http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/laura-mercier-creme-smooth-lip-color/3805530?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=185&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_1_A

No comments:

Post a Comment