Saturday, July 12, 2014

Kate Somerville Exfoliate Treatment/Dermal Quench Liquid Lift

Hi dolls, so recently I ran out of my exfoliating scrub..true story. I made a trip to Nordstrom to find an exfoliating scrub that would be easy on my skin. I didn't want to purchase a scrub that would irritate my sensitive skin. I came across Kate Somerville's exfoliating treatment. I actually tried a sample of it and loved it so much that I decided to purchase it. This exfoliating scrub is very gentle on the skin. It has a grainy texture to it. I use it twice a week since my skin is oily. Afterwards my skin feels so soft it's amazing! I leave the scrub on for 2 minutes then rinse it off with cold water. (the scrub hardens on your skin but no worries)You might feel that this product causes the skin to tingle but it's perfectly normal. If your skin is extra sensitive you might want to leave it on for 1 minute. It's totally worth the buy! Hope you guys give this product a try. You can even ask for a sample if you're not too sure about it. It came with an anti-wrinkle moisturizing spray which I absolutely love! This treatment keeps my skin hydrated all throughout the day. "- DermalQuench Liquid Lift Advanced Wrinkle Treatment (2.5 oz.): an advanced treatment that utilizes HydraFill complex to boost radiance while delivering superior levels of oxygen to your skin. Use morning and night twice a day." I spray this product onto my face and then apply my shisheido lbuki moisturizer over it. These products come in a beautiful clear bag. You can purchase these products together or separately. You actually save a lot more money if you purchase the kit. xoxo


http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/kate-somerville-red-carpet-essentials-kit-180-value/3712910?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=499&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_1_A

No comments:

Post a Comment