Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Dior 'Crème de Rose' Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm SPF 10

Hi beauties,

This hot weather can really dry up those luscious lips of ours. Sucks right?! Well, no worries because I found an amazing product which will help bring some life back into your lips. I am completely obsessed with this product because not only does it leave my lips soft and hydrated but it plumps up my lips. Dior's Creme de Rose Smoothing Lip Balm is just scrumptiously amazing. "It is enriched with a rare and precious Damask Rose essential oil extract, an anti-aging complex, energizing vitamins A and E, and shea butter for a long-lasting regenerating and smoothing anti-wrinkle effect. It leaves the lips optimally soothed, moisturized and nourished. Soft and beautifully plump, the lips are more radiant than ever!" Seriously...it smells like a garden full of fresh and beautiful roses packed into an adorable container. It's a little bit pricey but completely worth the buy. I love the way it feels on my lips. My lips have never felt so soft and luscious. I hope you guys give this product a try. You won't regret it. xo



http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/dior-creme-de-rose-smoothing-plumping-lip-balm-spf-10/3079335?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=0&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_0_A

No comments:

Post a Comment