Saturday, July 12, 2014

Laura Mercier Lip Glaze Poppy

Hi dolls, I hope you're all doing well. Recently I made a trip to Nordstrom in search of a new mascara, but I couldn't help myself from drooling over Laura Mercier's lipglosses and lipsticks. haha My skin is pretty fair so not every lipgloss or lipstick works with my skin tone. Sometimes I look even more washed out. I decided to try out Laura Mercier's lip glace (Lipgloss) in the shade Poppy. It's a beautiful cherry red lipgloss. Now the only thing I dislike about lipglosses is that they tend to feel sticky and come off very easily. This lipgloss does not feel sticky at all and it stays on for a very long time. This shade is universal so any woman can rock this lipgloss. Hope you guys give it a try! xoxo

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/laura-mercier-lip-glace/3805543?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=114&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_1_A

No comments:

Post a Comment