Saturday, March 29, 2014

Smashbox Halo Highlighting Wand

Hi dolls! Can we talk about my newest obsession? Okay, so recently I stopped by ULTA Beauty to purchase a highlighter. I couldn't decide if I wanted to purchase a highlighter in powder or liquid form. I went down the Smashbox aisle and came across this beautiful highlighter wand. I asked the beauty advisor if she could apply the highlighter on my cheekbones, and the minute she applied it I had to grab one for myself. I absolutely love it! I am pretty fair so I needed a highlighter to give me a little color and glow to my face as well as brighten up my complexion. The great thing about this highlighter is that it's very slick and you can always slip it into your purse wherever you go! I bought the shade in "pearl." & although it's pricey ($32.00 to be exact), it's worth the buy!! I received so many compliments when I did my makeup and applied the highlighter to my face. Keep in mind that this highlighter is not a concealer. So please do not apply this highlighter all over your face unless you want to look like a pixy doll. I applied it on my brow bone, dapped the highlighter on my cheekbones and right above my lip. A little goes a long way. This shade is definitely for girls with a fair complexion, but they do have the shade "luminous gold" which will work perfect on anyone with a slightly darker complexion. This product is definitely one of those holygrail products that I won't stop buying. Go get yours and let me know how it works for you! xo



http://www.smashbox.com/product/6032/18991/Face/HALO-HIGHLIGHTING-WAND/Studio-Artist-Favorite/index.tmpl

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod3590071

No comments:

Post a Comment