Sunday, March 2, 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Hi beauties! I finally got my hands on UDN3! I'm so excited! I absolutely love this palette because you can do a neutral look, or a smokey eye for the night out. It's a universal palette so whether you have a fair complexion such as myself or a darker complexion the pink tones really bring out your eyes and don't wash you out. A colleague of mine works at ULTA Beauty so she picked it up for me. I waited patiently to get my hands on it. It's definitely worth the buy, but I do have to admit that if you want more colors to work with you're better off with the Naked 2 palette. I love this palette because I usually do a neutral eye and a bold lip so it's perfect for me. Go get yours! xo




http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod6320257

No comments:

Post a Comment