Sunday, March 2, 2014

Wen Hair Care

Hi beauties, I'm pretty sure all of you ladies have seen the commercial on Wen Hair Care...but have you tried it yet? I was hesitant at first...but I'm totally hooked on it now. I love the fact that I only have to wash my hair twice a week and not every other day. Before I started using Wen my scalp was very dry, flaky, and itchy. I didn't know what to do with my hair. It was frizzy and just a mess. Ever since I started using Wen my hair is shiny, soft, manageable, and stronger. No more hair falling out and clogging up the bath tub. It usually takes about one to two weeks for your scalp to become nourished and balanced. At first my scalp was really oily but then my scalp thanked me 2 weeks later! haha My order came with the cleansing conditioner (which contains 30% more product) the anti-frizz styling creme, wen sixthirteen ultra nourishing cleansing treatment, replenishing treatment mist, and two travel size cleansing conditioners. Once you start washing your hair with Wen you'll realize that you do not need to wash your hair every single day. I hope you try Wen and love it just as much as I do! xo


https://www.wen.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-WenHairCare-Site/default/COCart-AddProduct





No comments:

Post a Comment