Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment

Hi beauties,

So I was running out of eye cream..yikes! I wasn't too happy about that. I recently bought this eye cream from Kiehl's skin care line..it's a creamy eye treatment with Avocado. We've all heard about avocado being a great natural moisturizer for our skin. I even mash it up and apply it to my skin. I love this eye treatment because it really does make your under eyes look pump and hydrated. The consistency of this eye cream is thick, but you do have to give it a couple minutes for your skin to absorb the product. I bought an 0.95 oz of this product which will last you a very long time! A little bit goes a long way. It has a nice scent to it. Definitely worth the buy! xo

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/kiehls-since-1851-jumbo-creamy-eye-treatment-with-avocado-0-95-oz-57-value/3303625?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=153&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_0_C

No comments:

Post a Comment