Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Lancôme 'Définicils' High Definition Mascara

Hi beauties! Recently I purchased Lancome's Definicils' High Definition Mascara, and let me tell you...I'm pretty impressed! I have naturally long lashes, but this mascara adds a lot of length and volume to my lashes (to the point where the tips of my lashes touch my eyebrows.) It's a creamy formula, but it doesn't smudge or create a big mess. It dries up quickly and doesn't flake on you. I have sensitive eyes, and allergies so every now and then I have to switch to a different mascara. This mascara is gentle on my eyes. I also love how easily it washes off. The only thing that I dislike about this mascara is that when you pull the wand out a lot of product is left on the brush so often that I have to wipe the excess product off to get a clean and nice amount of product on my lashes. Other then that this mascara is truly a great one! xo



http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/jason-wu-for-lancome-definicils-high-definition-mascara-limited-edition/3781268?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=874&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_2_D



No comments:

Post a Comment