Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque

Hi beauties! We're all guilty of overly coloring and styling our luscious locks. Thank goodness their are hair masks out there that bring back life into our hair. I am completely obsessed with this hair mask which I recently purchased at CVS. I cannot believe how amazingly well this mask works on my hair. I color and style my hair often and this hair mask saves my hair. It's an all-natural intensive treatment masque that deeply moisturizes and repairs dry, damaged, or brittle hair. Perfect for transitioning chemically treated hair to natural. It contains sea kelp, argan oil, and shea butter which deeply moistures while conditioning hair and scalp. I use this hair masque once or twice a week and leave it in my hair for a good 5 minutes. Sometimes I leave it in for 30 minutes and rinse it off with cold water and lastly apply conditioner. I love the smell of this mask. It contains 12 oz of product so it'll last you about 2 months. I personally do not apply the mask on my scalp because my scalp tends to get greasy. I mostly apply the mask from my neck down to the ends of my hair. Since I have used this masque my hair seems shinier, healthier, and stronger. My hair used to break off and was very fragile, but now it seems much stronger. Whether you color your hair or not you should use a hair mask to keep your hair strong and healthy. This mask is affordable too..I paid $9.00 using my Extracare savings card. The original price is $12.99 Keep those luscious locks lovely. xo


http://www.cvs.com/shop/product-detail/Shea-Moisture-Raw-Shea-Butter-Deep-Treatment-Masque-for-Dry-Damaged-Hair?skuId=888006


No comments:

Post a Comment