Friday, September 13, 2013

Too Faced Amazing Face Foundation +Free Goodies

Hi beauties! So the other day I was running out of my favorite foundation :( Although I love love love my lancome foundation I decided to try a new foundation.  I spoke to a beauty consultant at ULTA Beauty and she took me to the "too faced" aisle. She tried a sample of the "too faced amazing face" foundation on me & I was sold. It felt to light on my skin and it gave my skin this beautiful natural glow. Coverage is build-able so that is one of the great things about this foundation."Real skin technology adjusts to skin for flawless, undetectable coverage; even close up. Bio Transformed Botanicals soften and relax the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles. Light Refraction Technology visibly reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines by diffusing and reflecting light." It really feels like you're not wearing foundation at all. I mean who wants to have a heavy cakey looking foundation on their skin? no one. It blends in so smoothly with your skin. It's healthy makeup you can wear all day. I have really oily skin and I'm so happy that this foundation is OIL-FREE woo hoo! It contains natural bark extract, multi mineral complex, Vitamin A,C, & E balance skin for healthy glow. Guess what? I received FREE goodies with it too. ;) By limited time you can get a Too Faced Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer and a too faced Lip injection lipgloss (which makes your lips look luscious & full) so what are you waiting for?  You are getting $44.00 worth of free gifts! Go grab this foundation before it's all gone! xo





https://www.toofaced.com/p-427-amazing-face-oil-free-foundation.aspx?

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2225505&productId=xlsImpprod2980107&navAction=push&navCount=1&categoryId=cat80022

No comments:

Post a Comment