Saturday, September 28, 2013

HerStyler Hair Serum- Smells like heaven!!

Hi beauties! I hope you're all doing well. I've been using this hair product for a while & my mom keeps asking what perfume I've been using. It smells that good. It's a hair oil serum used to maintain shiny hair & to tame frizz. After I blow dry, straighten, or curl my hair I press the pump & one dot is all I need. I rub my hands together & massage it into my hair. I'm sure most of you have seen this product at the mall..it's called HerStyler Hair Serum. It costs $80 and only contains 2 fluid ounces. Pricey right?! I didn't pay that much for this product though! I bought mine from ebay.com Guess how much I paid for it? $9.00 ;) You can get yours for $9.00-$11.00. It has given my hair some life, shine, & smells incredible. Go get yours before it's all gone!! xo






http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Herstyler-Hair-Serum-2-fl-oz-/180957274523?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a21e4e19b

No comments:

Post a Comment