Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Skincare Routine! :)

Hi Beauties, I hope you’re all doing well! I thought I’d share my skincare routine with you since I always get asked what I use to keep a clear & glowing skin.  Note: I like to use moisturizers and cleansers which contain natural ingredients. (at least 80% of the ingredients have to be natural) I have really oily skin so I can’t use just any moisturizer out there. I’ve been using Aveeno’s Active Naturals Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF15 for 3 years now. I love this moisturizer because it’s OIL-FREE, hypoallergenic, & noncomedogenic. I have extra sensitive skin & this moisturizer never irritates my skin.  I used to have dark spots from when I had acne a couple years ago. Since I’ve been using this moisturizer my dark spots have faded completely.


 

I never thought I could get rid of dark spots & oiliness. I was used to covering up my imperfections with makeup. Now I can let my skin go bare without feeling insecure. I never knew why exfoliating your skin was so important. A couple years ago I decided to buy a facial scrub. I started using Aveeno’s Active Naturals Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub.  I have been using this scrub for 3 years now & I’m completely in love with it. It gently exfoliates for even tone and texture without irritating your skin. It’s gentle enough for daily use but I use it every 2 days so I can let my skin breathe a little. If you have dry skin use this scrub every 3 days and apply Aveeno’s Active Naturals Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF15.


I have been using Neutrogena’s Naturals fresh cleansing+ makeup remover cleanser for years now. I love it because it doesn’t leave your skin dry & it really removes makeup without irritating your skin.




Note: If you have oily skin like myself, use 1 pea size dot of the moisturizer and if you have dry skin use 2-3 dots. I always buy these products from CVS because I save a lot of money  when I use CVS’s extracare card. But you can also find these products at Wal-Mart, Walgreens, etc. I hope you guys like these products! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment