Thursday, August 8, 2013

Intro


Hello Beauties,
Welcome to my Beauty Blog. First of all, I would like to introduce myself to you all. My name is Mariam, and I am obsessed with making people look & feel beautiful. I am all about saving females time & money. Now that I have my own beauty blog, I will share with you all my favorite face & hair masks, tips & tricks to applying makeup, home remedies for girls & women who are suffering with dry to oily skin. I will also share the BEST & WORST of makeup products, facial cleansers, & much more. I will inform you on the latest beauty products & anything else that would be beneficial for you to know about. If you have any special requests on face & hair masks recipes that you want me to write about, you're more than welcome to leave a comment on my blog. Your feedback is much appreciated Thank you. xo                                            

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogging community ill will subscribe.. please check mine and subcribe i will be really thankful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you darling! I will check out your blog.:)

    ReplyDelete