Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Best Foundation for Oily Skin



Hi beauties, I hope you’re all doing well. Okay, so I’ve been searching for the best liquid foundation for oily skin. It’s torturous…painful...ahh not anymore! I’ve found one of the best liquid foundations out there by Lancôme, Teint Idole Ultra 24HR Makeup.  I was skeptical about buying this foundation (because it’s on the pricey side) so a beauty consultant at ULTA Beauty gave me a 10-day sample to try it out for myself. Honestly, this foundation is best applied with a sponge instead of a brush because when the consultant applied the foundation with a brush my skin looked cakey & uneven. I decided to go home & apply it with a beauty blender & let me tell you, it’s amazing!! NEVER cakey looking.  It’s suppose to be a liquid foundation that’ll last you 24Hours of coverage but I’ve never warn makeup for that long. The longest time I’ve warn this foundation is about 10 hours.  It’s $45 but it’s worth the buy because it’ll last you for months & months come.  One pump is all you need unless you want to build up to a medium-full coverage.

Pros:  Easy to apply, buildable coverage, lasts all day, does not have a strong smell, porcelain finish
Cons: pricey







Super Blender Sponge



I bought mine for $4.99 what a steal right?!  The original beauty blender costs  $19.95. Why pay that much? Save your money & buy one from the link below. Does the same exact thing with fraction of the price.



Tip: Wet the sponge & squeeze excess water out. It’ll absorb less of your foundation & give you a flawless look.  Have a beautiful day. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment