Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Shea Moisture Leave-In Conditioner

Hi dolls,

Due to this harsh weather my hair is more fragile and frizzy than ever! Not to mention with all the coloring and straightening that I do my hair has become brittle. I recently made a trip to CVS on the look out for a leave-in conditioner that would save my hair! I love products by Shea Moisture because it's gentle on my skin and hair. So I purchased this leave-in conditioner which contains Shea Butter, Peppermint, and Keratin. Shea butter deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair, and scalp. It also contains Jamaican Black Castor Oil which is loaded with reparative omegas that promote healthy hair growth. It's sulfate free and color safe. 16 oz of product and fairly priced. It leaves my hair shiny and soft. I have noticed that my hair falls out less since I've been using this leave-in conditioner. I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment