Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Origins Plantscription SPF 25 Anti-aging Oil-Free Cream/ Youth-Renewing Night Cream

As an esthetician taking good care of my skin is very important to me. I am in love with Origin's Skin Care products. I was running out of moisturizer and night cream...yikes! I love products that are plant based, and natural. The minute I applied Origin's Plantscription day cream I fell in love! My skin absorbed all this natural goodness and looked so plump. I also love the fact that this cream is formulated without: Parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, PABA, petrolatum, paraffin, DEA, synthetic color, synthetic fragrance, and contains no animal ingredients. My skin is fairly sensitive so I try my best to use products that will calm the redness around my cheeks and be gentle on my skin. I also purchased the night cream which I'm in love with also. My skin has never felt so soft. My skin definitely retains more moisture as I've been using these creams. It's amazing how quickly these creams absorb into your skin and make you look more youthful and glowing. Both creams are $56.00 which is fairly priced.


http://www.origins.com/products/5775/Skincare/Star-Collection/Plantscription/index.tmpl

No comments:

Post a Comment