Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Naked Urban Decay Flushed

Hi beauties,

I recently ran out of bronzer...eek. :( If you guys know me you know that I love my bronzer!!! Lol So I was walking down the aisles of Sephora when I came across Urban Decay's Naked Flushed palette. Umm..yeah I'm obsessed with this palette!!! I have fair skin so I always have to be cautious to what shade of bronzer I can pull off. I love that this bronzer does not have shimmer in it because i love the natural soft glow it gives to my face. I am also crushing on the highlighter and blush that is also included. You can mix the highlighter with the blush or bronzer to give your face this beautiful and natural glow. I've never been disappointed by any of Urban Decay's products. If you constantly run to the store to purchase a blush/bronzer you might as well buy a set and it'll save you time and money. Not only is this palette gorgeous but it's made with quality. Urban Decay has 4 different palettes you can choose from. Mine is in the shades: Naked - bronzer (medium bronze satin)/ highlighter (soft pink champagne shimmer)/ blush (dusty rose w/ hint of shimmer)



No comments:

Post a Comment