Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Hi beauties,

Okay so I have naturally thick eyebrows, but I tend to have bald spots around the months of nov-dec. I've used different brands of eyebrow powders/gels, but none have really impressed me. I only fill in areas that need to look fuller. I recently purchased Brow Wiz by Anastasia Beverly Hills and I am in love with this product!!! It has a very precise tip so you can fill in areas without getting too much product on your eyebrows. It lasts me all day without smudging or fading away. I love that it has a little brush on the other side of the pencil so you can tame your bold brows. I have really dark eyebrows so I got the shade in "granite." It blends in beautifully with my eyebrows and no one can really tell if I've applied this product to my eyebrows. I purchased my Brow Wiz at Sephora, but you can also buy this product from Nordstrom, Ulta beauty, and their website. It's definitely worth every penny. I will never go a day without this product.



http://www.sephora.com/brow-wiz-P202633?skuId=1056084

No comments:

Post a Comment