Sunday, August 16, 2015

Origins Clean Energy Gentle Cleansing Oil

Hi beauties! I have to tell you about my newest obsession.. This cleansing oil from Origins is EVERYTHING. Seriously... it's the best cleanser I've ever used. Why? It gently removes all your make-up without drying out your skin. It leaves your skin looking glowing, and fresh without stripping your skin of its natural oils. I added two pumps of it into my hands, and gently in circular motions I started to massage the oil into my skin. Once you add water to this cleansing oil it turns into a milky white consistency. This cleanser is for all skin types. My skin is oily, but this cleanser does not break me out. My skin looks more radiant, and hydrated because I'm not using a cleanser that foams up like soap, and dries out my skin. The great thing about this cleanser is that you don't have to buy a make-up remover because this cleanser is effective, and gentle on your skin. I cleanse twice. My first cleanse removes my make-up, and my second cleanse effectively removes dirt, and excess oil. Click on the link below to order your cleansing oil. xo



No comments:

Post a Comment