Friday, May 8, 2015

Clinique Superdefense Daily Moisturizer SPF 20

Hi beauties! I found such a great moisturizer for my oily skin..haha No seriously...I love this product!! I'm all about protecting my skin from the sun's harmful UVB/UVA rays. If I'm outside for more than 15mins my skin starts to feel hot and red. This moisturizer keeps my skin glowing, and soft. Not to mention that it doesn't have that greasy feeling when you glide the product onto your skin. It's very light-weight and refreshing. Keeps my skin looking plump and hydrated. I love that it doesn't have a strong smell.. My skin is very sensitive so I can't handle using strong scented moisturizers. It contains about 1.7 ounces of product so this moisturizer will last you for months to come. If you have combination to oily skin this moisturizer is for you! I hope you give this product a try and let me know if you love it too! xo




No comments:

Post a Comment