Sunday, August 16, 2015

Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide

Hi beauties! I hope you're all having a wonderful day. Have you guys tried Laura Mercier's Smooth Finish Fluide foundation? because it's AMAZING. I've tried a lot of foundations, but I keep going back to this one. I have oily skin so it's tricky to find a foundation that won't make me look like an oily mess. This foundation is oil-free, light-weight, and gives you a light to medium coverage. Keep in mind that I don't wear heavy make-up, and I don't like heavy coverage. If you want a lot of coverage you can finish off this foundation with a powder foundation on top. I use a dime size to apply all over my skin. Unlike other foundations this foundation does not oxidize so you won't look yellow or orange in a couple of hours. This foundation comes in a variety of shades so you will surely find the perfect shade for yourself.  xo






No comments:

Post a Comment