Friday, February 20, 2015

Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum

Hi beauties, oh my goodness...I've never been this excited to review about a skin care product..LOL I am in love with this product and I will never go without it. First off...let me say that I love love love Origins skin care line of products. Every single product that I've used I've fallen in love with. I started using Origin's Anti-aging power serum right before applying my daily and night repairing cream and all I can say is WOW. What a huge difference a serum can make when using it right before you apply your moisturizer. My skin absorbed this serum like a sponge. I've noticed a huge change in my skin and the way it looks and feels. Did I forget to mention that this serum contains "20 different anti-aging plant extracts including Anogeissus from Ghana, Bamboo and Pea Extract from Australia, Crithmum from France, and Commiphora from India"...just to name a few. My skin is glowing, plump, hydrated, and feels so soft. It is one of the best skin care products I have ever used. I love the smell and texture of it. It's a bit pricey($76.00) but worth every single penny. I've noticed that my wrinkles look more faded and less visible. If you haven't tried this serum you are missing out!







No comments:

Post a Comment