Sunday, October 5, 2014

Shiseido 'Pureness' Deep Cleansing Foam

Hi beauties,

I recently purchased a facial cleanser which I'm obsessed with. It's by far the best facial cleanser I've ever used. You only need a pea size amount to fully cleanse your skin. I add a couple drops of water in my hand and massage the cleanser in circular motions. Afterwards I use my Clarisonic Mia 2 to fully wash my face. It leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. It smells really good too. It's a little pricey but it'll last you a good 2 months. Less is more. It contains little beads in the cleanser but won't scratch or irritate your skin. It gives a nice glow to my skin. I am starting to fall in love with this brand of skin care. Everything I've bought from Shiseido I am happy with. xo



http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/shiseido-pureness-deep-cleansing-foam/2935298

No comments:

Post a Comment